OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Shopping 1
Shopping/ Mall/ Clothes
WORDS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
RING IT UP FOR ME!
- I'm buying it.
- On sale.
- Where you pay for your purchases.
(n.) - The multi-level parking garage that is connected to a shopping center/mall.
1. Do you have this shirt in a smaller/ bigger ________?
2. Could you please ________ (= put aside) these pants for me? I will be back in 20 minutes to pay for them.
3. I love shopping right after Thanksgiving because there are big ________ in every store.
4. A ________ is a big shopping center with lots of stores, restaurants, etc.
5. I have to find an ________ to get some money.
6. Most stores give you the option of paying cash, by debit card, or by ________.
card of credit
7. P1: What a nice blouse! P2: Yeah, I'm going to ________.
try it on
try on it
8. A ________ card works like a credit card, but it automatically takes money out of your bank account.
9. Hey, you should buy that hat. It ________!
looks good on you
looks well on you
look good on head
10. A person who has no ________ is someone who doesn't understand, or has bad taste in fashion.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.