OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
We're testing out new layouts. Some sections might look a bit different.
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Family members 1
Family members 1
- Learn and practice talking about members of your family in English.
1. A girl/woman who has the same mother and father as I do is my
2. A boy/man who has the same mother and father as I do is my
3. My father's brother is my
4. My father's sister is my
5. The son of my father's brother is my
6. My mother's mother is my
7. My father's father is my
8. The man who I am married to is my
9. The woman who I am married to is my
10. My male child is my
11. My female child is my
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.