OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Apostrophes 1
EXERCISES TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH WRITING SKILLS
Whether you're a native speaker of English or an advanced ESL student, these exercises will help you identify and eliminate common grammar mistakes.
APOSTROPHES - Proper apostrophe usage 1
| level: Advanced
Choose the proper response to complete each of the following sentences:
1. __________ that person?
2. The cat was licking __________ paws.
3. There were a lot of good bands in the __________.
4. Both of my __________ were born in Germany.
5. I borrowed my __________ car yesterday.
6. Why __________ you be nice to him?
7. We heard the __________ voices from the other room.
8. This house belongs to both my __________.
9. __________ not him.
10. This exercise will help you use __________ correctly.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.