OTHER ESL TOOLS
EXERCISES TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH WRITING SKILLS
Whether you're a native speaker of English or an advanced ESL student, these exercises will help you identify and eliminate common grammar mistakes.
Problem words, words commonly confused in English 5
| level: Advanced
Below you'll find pairs of words that are commonly confused in writing. Choose the correct response to complete each of the sentences:
1. It was an ____________ good movie.
2. We have to do this ____________.
3. Are you guys ____________?
4. Are you guys ____________ there?
5. P1: Thank you! P2: ____________ welcome!
6. I know where ____________ going.
7. We're taking care of ____________ cat.
8. It came before this chapter. = It ____________ this chapter.
9. He continued. = He ____________.
10. P1: I love you! P2: I love you ____________!
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.