ENGLISH IRREGULAR VERBS 1
Choose the correct form (and tense) of each irregular verb to complete each sentence.
Example: They were ahead for a bit, but they've
the lead yet again.
1. They were __________ by a much worse team.
2. I _______ her to the mall.
3. He has _______ three books about his travels in Asia.
4. Jenny _______ and walked towards the door.
5. Samantha has _______ $50 from the ATM.
6. Not a word was _______ about what happened.
7. I haven't _______ it much thought.
8. She was quite _______ by the bad news.
9. The money was _______ in broad daylight.
10. He _______ he hadn't done anything wrong.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.