Adverb Clauses/Adverbial Clauses 2
Complete each adverb clause below with the correct word(s):
1. __________________ they saw him turning the corner, they knew that he was going to win the race.
2. __________________ he doesn't speak Italian, he always goes to Italy on holiday.
3. __________________ he finished his homework, his parents let him play video games.
4. I'm going to ask someone else, ________________ you obviously don't know the answer.
5. ________________ he discovered this website, he couldn't speak English.
6. I will show you how to prepare this dish ________________ you can prepare it for your family.
7. I said goodbye to all my friends ________________ I moved to New York City.
8. ________________ you have no money, I'll pay for you.
9. ________________ he worked very hard, his boss did not give him a raise.
10. ________________ he saw the way the animals were treated, he stopped eating meat.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.