OTHER ESL TOOLS
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Causative form 4 (Causative or non-causative?)
Fill in each blank with the best possible response - IMPORTANT: Some of the responses require the causative form and some do not:
1. Please make him __________________ doing that.
2. I can�t get him __________________ doing that.
3. Why did you let him __________________ that?
4. I will not allow him __________________ that anymore.
5. Have him __________________ me.
6. I will ask him __________________ you.
7. I will get him __________________ you.
8. I can�t make him __________________ you.
9. I�ll let you __________________.
10. He forced me __________________ to his parents.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.