OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
ENGLISH CAUSATIVE FORM
Passive causative form 2
Write the correct response, changing the SIMPLE PAST sentences into PASSIVE CAUSATIVE FORM sentences:
EX: Jim sent the letter. --> Jim had the letter
1. She painted her walls blue. --> She had her walls
2. We changed our locks. --> We had our locks
3. I returned the couch to the store. --> I had the couch
to the store.
4. They set up a new internet connection. --> They had a new internet connection
5. I removed the bumper stickers from my car. --> I had the bumper stickers
from my car.
6. Sam rearranged the furniture. --> Sam had the furniture
7. The woman sent the package to her son. --> The woman had the package
to her son.
8. I delivered the letter to a different address. --> I had the letter
to a different address.
9. His girlfriend sold all her jewelry. --> His girlfriend had all her jewelry
10. She checked the answers. --> She had the answers
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.