Topic: COUNTABLE AND UNCOUNTABLE NOUNS IN ENGLISH 3
| level: Beginner
Choose the correct word(s) to complete each sentence.
Example: He put a lot of salt (salt/salts) in the dish.
Click on Answer to see the correct response.
1. What kind of _____ do you want to talk about?
2. What kind of _____ would you like me to buy?
3. I ate many kinds of _____ yesterday.
4. Do you have some _____ for me?
5. I had many horrifying _____ during my travels in Haiti.
6. Do you know all the _____ of the world?
7. He had a lot of _____ in him.
8. P1: What did you buy? P2: I bought some _____.
9. I have to buy some apples and some _____.
10. I left my _____ at the airport.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES