OTHER ESL TOOLS
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Comparative or superlative? 2 - Comparing things in English
Choose whether each sentence requires the comparative or superlative form:
1. This is ________ book in the whole store.
the most expensive
2. That shirt is ________ than the other one.
the most dirty
3. Peter was laughing hard, but his wife was laughing even ________!
4. He is ________ man that I know.
5. Robert is never on time. He always arrives ________ than the rest of us.
6. That is ________ song I've ever heard!
7. Your cat is ________ than ours.
8. I thought this test would be difficult, but it's ________ test I've ever taken.
9. Out of all the films I've seen, this one is ________.
10. Your answer is wrong, but it's ________ than the other students' answers.
the most correct
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.