Which Conjunction? 2
Conjunctions join together elements of thought: words, phrases, sentences, and paragraphs.
ex: He could not convince his father,
he tried many times.
Choose the conjunction that fits best.
1. I will go to the concert, but ________ you go as well.
2. I brought along a sandwich, ________ I get hungry.
3. ________ she calls me, I feel very happy.
4. Take this photo, ________ you can remember me.
5. I will not talk to him ________ he apologizes for what he did.
6. I'll find you, ________ you are.
7. She spoke ________ she knew what she was talking about, but she didn't.
8. ________ the police arrived, we had to end the party.
9. I couldn't figure out ________ he said what he said.
10. I bought you a birthday card ________ I like you.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.