OTHER ESL TOOLS
READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISES
Storm Dennis damaging the UK
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 13
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. This is the ___________ straight weekend of heavy storms in the UK.
2. How long are the heavy rains and winds expected to last?
Two more weeks
One more week
3. Which part of the UK has been hardest hit?
4. Which of the following is NOT true about Storm Dennis?
It's going to cause heavy rains in other parts of Europe.
It is not causing any life-threatening situations.
It's one of the storms that came across the Atlantic.
5. There were about ___________ flood warnings and alerts because of the storm.
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.