OTHER ESL TOOLS
READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISES
Now regulations for illegal immigrants in the EU
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 28
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. How long can illegal immigrants be detained?
2. Deported immigrants who are seen as a "threat" may:
be able to stay for five years.
not to able to return for five years.
try to enter the EU legally if they like.
3. Should children and families with families be detained?
Generally speaking, no
4. Where should illegal immigrants be detained?
Detention centers and prisons
5. How many illegal immigrants were not allowed entry to the European Union in 2006?
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.