US eases regulations on traveling to Cuba
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 41
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. According to the article, what will this change in policy do for Cuba?
It will boost the Cuban economy.
It will help topple Fidel Castro.
It will make it possible for more Cubans to come to the United States.
2. How would one best describe Fidel Castro's reaction to the change?
3. Under the new regulations, how often are Cuban-Americans allowed to visit their relatives in Cuba?
As often as they like
Once every three years
Once a year
4. How long have Cuba and the United States maintained a "hostile" relationship?
About 50 years
About 10 years
About 20 years
5. Under George W. Bush, how much money could Cuban Americans send to their family members?
Up to $100 a month
Up to $100 a year
As much as they wanted to
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.