OTHER ESL TOOLS
READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISES
American veterinarians helping animals abroad
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 43
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. How many places are open to non-veterinarians on each veterinary aid mission
2 or 3
2. What's the destination for most of the aid missions?
The American Pacific Northwest
3. Why does the organization want to avoid places that are farther away?
Because they are too dangerous
Because it wants to minimize travel time
Because they don't have agreements with local animal rights organizations
4. What's a humorous, colloquial synonym for "animals" used in this article?
5. What's the main purpose of the World Vets aid missions?
Making a lot of money in a short period of time
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.