ESL PRACTICE TESTS:
English Grammar Exercises
English Grammar Worksheets
Cities around the World
(Grammar & vocabulary practice)
OTHER ESL RESOURCES:
ESL Worksheets (Packages)
(Low-cost ESL printables for teachers & students)
(English practice for tourists)
US/UK English Differences
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
(Business English training)
(English grammar & vocabulary worksheets)
(English for hospitality industry workers)
(More ESOL tests & activities)
LINK TO US
MORE ESL LINKS
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR TEST (self-test)
Either/Or, Neither/Nor, Too 2
Choose the proper response:
1. He doesn't like ________________ one of those bands.
2. I hate that song, and my sister hates it ________________ .
3. Neither my brother ________________ my mother knows about this.
4. He didn't come to the party, and his brother didn't come ________________.
5. ________________ (one) of the girls knows how to dance. ( = Both girls are bad dancers)
6. He ________________ has a cat or a dog. I can't remember.
7. Neither my brother ________________ ready to go.
nor his friends are
nor his friends is
or his friends is
8. He was not angry, ________________ did he insult me. ( = he didn't insult me either)
9. I'm thinking of traveling to either Argentina ________________ Brazil.
10. I'm not a big fan of that writer, and ________________ is my father.
Back to list of exercises
unless otherwise stated. Please see our
before sharing our content.