OTHER ESL TOOLS
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
ADJECTIVES - Adjective order in English 3
Sometimes you need to use two or more adjectives to describe something or someone. Part of becoming fluent in English is knowing which order to use these adjectives in. Choose the response that sounds
1. Are we going to use the ________ plates?
2. No, let's use the ________ plates.
3. The ________ fox lives in the forest.
4. We saw a ________ movie the other day.
5. This is going to be a ________ challenge.
6. Is that the ________ dress that you bought?
7. The ________ man sat down next to me.
8. Here are the ________ figures that I told you about.
9. What a ________ house!
10. He likes to wear ________ hats.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.