FUTURE TENSES 3
Fill in each blank space with the correct future verb tense (simple future, future continuous, or future perfect):
1. I ___________ (call) you tomorrow at 5:00 PM.
will be calling
2. When she comes here, she ________ (be) disappointed.
will have been
3. If I watch this episode again, I ________ (see) it three times.
will have seen
will be seeing
4. P1: What will you be doing at 6:OO PM? P2: I ________ (watch) a movie with my boyfriend.
will be watching
5. She thinks he's telling her the truth, but eventually she ________ (realize) that he's lying.
will be realizing
6. P1: Do you want to meet me in half an hour? P2: No, I can't, I ________ (study) with my sister.
will be studying
7. By this time tomorrow, I ________ (finish) this book.
will have finished
will be finished
8. P1: Are you going to tell me or not? P2: Ok, fine, I ___________ (tell) you.
will have told
9. By the time he gets out of jail, he ________ (forget) how to function in the real world.
will have forgotten
will be forgetting
10. I _____________ to let you know as soon as I can.
will be trying
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.