OBJECT PRONOUNS (WITH/WITHOUT 'TO') 1
Choose whether each of the sentences below requires a 'to' or not.
Examples: "I gave
my book." or "I sang
1. They will give ________ a present.
2. Peter gave all his money ________.
3. He asked me to throw ________ the ball.
4. I want to give this food ________ .
5. Patrick gave ________ that hat.
6. We tried calling ________ several times.
7. He wasn't talking ________.
8. I spoke ________ about your book.
9. We didn't make ________ go there.
10. Can you give ________ the key?
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.