Object Pronouns - With or Without "TO"?
OR "I sang
1. He gave ________ the money.
2. She went ________ on Friday.
3. I will lend ________ my book.
4. You should give that shirt ________ .
5. You should give ________ that shirt.
6. I phoned ________ three times.
7. Are you talking ________?
8. I spoke ________ about the trip.
9. I didn't see ________ at the supermarket.
10. She did not tell ________ her name.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.