THE PASSIVE VOICE: passive voice sentences in the simple present 2
Everyone in the house has a task that he or she normally does. Describe what everyone does, changing each active voice sentence into a passive voice sentence:
EX: John buys the food. --> The food
1. George cooks the food. --> The food
2. My grandma feeds the cat. --> The cat
by my grandma.
3. Our organization helps those animals. --> Those animals
by our organization.
4. The coach selects the players. --> The players
by the coach.
5. Mr. McKee teaches the class. --> The class
by Mr. McKee.
6. My sister makes the pastries. --> The pastries
by my sister.
7. A local church organizes the fundraiser. --> The fundraiser
by a local church.
8. Everyone here understands English. --> English
by everyone here.
9. Santa Claus delivers Christmas presents. --> Christmas presents
by Santa Claus.
10. Brad Pitt plays the lead role. --> The lead role
by Brad Pitt.
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.