OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
ENGLISH VOCABULARY PRACTICE
Common vocabulary mistakes/errors - One or two words? 1
Many people, even some native speakers, aren't always sure whether something should be written as two words or one. This exercise will help you practice making that distinction.
1. They used to live together, but now they live ____________.
2. I gave him ____________ of my inheritance.
3. That is an ____________ different problem.
4. They were sitting ____________ in the living room.
5. I would be able to single out ____________ song of theirs that I like best.
6. I don't see ____________ here that I know.
7. He spoke to me in ____________ that made me feel very special.
8. He will be ____________ for the next two weeks.
9. I'm ____________ tired.
10. I'm ____________ to go.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.