OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
Dancing, Dance Lessons 1
Choose the most natural sounding response to complete each of the following sentences:
1. I'm taking some dance lessons with my boyfriend. Our dance ________ is really good!
2. Wow, you dance really well. Where did you learn to ________ like that?
3. I don't need to learn how to dance like a pro. I just want to learn the ________ steps.
4. You know what they say: Practice ________ perfect!
5. My boyfriend is very strong. He can ________ ( = raise me) easily when we're dancing.
take me up
put me down
lift me up
6. What's your favorite ________ ?
7. These classes are for ________ only. We have classes for singles on Thursdays.
8. David is my favorite dance ________.
9. P1: I'm a really slow learner! P2: Don't worry, I heard that this instructor is very ________.
10. In many dance styles, one partner leads and the other ________.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.