OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
Dancing, Dance Lessons 2
Choose the most natural sounding response to complete each of the following sentences:
1. Moving to the rhythm is the same as "moving to the ________".
2. I bought some ________ dance videos online.
3. You have to move your right foot forward, not ________.
4. Do not ________ your back! ( = make sure your back is straight)
5. He is a very ________ dancer. He moves beautifully.
6. Ballet dancers often dance on their ________.
7. A good dancer should be both ________ and artistic.
8. A good dance instructor will help you achieve good ________.
9. It was a very difficult movement. I couldn't keep my ________ and I fell down.
10. Loosen up a bit; you're too ________! ( = rigid)
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.