ONLINE ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISE
Doctor's office, Medical, Hospital, Health 2
1. My doctor ________ some medicine for me.
2. I'm having ________ sleeping.
3. The doctor told me to ________ the pills three times a day.
4. He ________ a few tests. = He performed/did a few tests.
5. To come ________ with something = To become ill/sick
6. You can expect to make a ________ ( = complete) recovery.
7. A general practitioner can ________ you to a specialist.
8. A test to check your blood is called a ________.
9. This woman has lost a lot of blood; She might require a ________.
10. My doctor was able to ________ and treat my disease.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.