OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
Talking about work (casual) 3
Complete each of the sentences below using the following words:
meeting, running, mailbox, salaried, traffic, gone through, find, order, breathing, overtime
1. P1: Is everyone here? P2: Not yet. Sarah is
a little late.
2. P1: Did you review all the reports? P2: Yup, I've
all of them.
3. If it weren't for the bad
, It would only take me 20 minutes to drive to work.
4. It's hard to get work done when the boss is constantly
down my neck.
5. Send Jim an email asking him if he's free for a
6. In this economy, it'll be hard to
7. Should we
8. I had to work
three times last week.
is full. I have to delete some emails.
10. Robert isn't a contractor. He's a
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.