OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
Restaurant (For customers, waiters/waitresses, restaurant staff) 3
1. Could I take a look at the ________ menu?
2. Q: Where's my food?! A: It's coming ________ out ( = it will be ready very soon).
3. I'm very sorry for the ________. There's been a mix-up in the kitchen.
4. Back when Jim still ate meat, he used to always order his steaks ________ medium-rare.
5. And what kind of ________ would you like with your salad?
6. I'll be right ________ with your drinks.
7. Our waiter ________ the gazpacho.
8. Do you ________ (= can you bring the food we order to our house/work)?
9. The main course ________ (= is served) with a side of fries.
10. Can we ________ ( = We would like) the bill, please.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.