OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
EXERCISES TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH WRITING SKILLS
Whether you're a native speaker of English or an advanced ESL student, these exercises will help you identify and eliminate common grammar mistakes.
APOSTROPHES - Proper apostrophe usage 2
| level: Advanced
Choose the proper response to complete each of the following sentences:
1. The __________ names are Thomas and Andrew.
2. The __________ of this house are never around.
3. Those __________ dog is really cute.
4. He always buys __________ at the market.
5. This __________ core is rotten.
6. He __________ his children play in the street.
7. __________ play in the street.
8. I received a lot of good __________ this year.
9. __________ time for you to go home.
10. You should replace the __________ battery.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.