ENGLISH FOR THE SAT
DOUBLE NEGATIVES: Avoiding double negatives 2
| level: Advanced
Complete each of the answers, making sure you
use double negatives:
1. Why didn't _____________ tell me there was a party tonight?
2. She says she doesn't know _____________ who has had COVID-19.
3. I barely _____________ his brother.
4. None of the things she said _____________ sense.
5. Neither of them _____________ how to get to Edmonton.
6. Didn't you understand _____________ of the things he said?
7. This _____________ no accident.
8. That boy never does _____________ right.
9. Our dog won't let _____________ pet him but me.
10. He drove to Calgary with _____________ driver's license.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.