OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> To have (present tense) 1
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Verbs: TO HAVE (present tense)
Choose the correct PRESENT TENSE form of the verb TO HAVE for each sentence:
1. My sisters all _________ boyfriends.
2. The teacher ________ a yellow shirt.
3. My brother ________ a great job.
4. Does he ________ a dog?
5. They don't ________ a lot of money.
6. My cousin and his wife ________ three children.
7. Does your friend ________ a sister?
8. Yes, my friend ________ a sister.
9. My neighbor ________ a mailbox.
10. They ________ time to play with us.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.