OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Noun clauses 3
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
NOUN CLAUSES 3
Choose whether each sentence requires THAT or WHAT to complete the noun clause:
1. _______________ he said is not important.
2. _______________ she passed her exam didn't surprise us.
3. How many people know _______________ I'm talking about?
4. She didn't think ________________ her mother would find out.
5. _______________ my brother does on his own time is not your business.
6. I noticed _______________ she was upset.
7. It's too bad ________________ you can't go.
8. They know ________________ he said to her.
9. They knew _______________ he did this.
10. I'm sorry - that's not _______________ I'm looking for.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.