OTHER ESL TOOLS
ESL/ENGLISH GRAMMAR TEST
CONDITIONALS: The second conditional structure - 2
REMEMBER: The second conditional is used to talk about
situations in the
(things that are impossible, that won't happen, etc.) - Choose the correct response for each of the sentences:
1. If his nose were smaller, he _________ very handsome.
2. I would come if I _________ a car.
3. If she _________, she would tell him.
4. If his parents didn't give him money, he ________ so much.
wouldn't go out
didn't go out
5. If she ________ me, she would have told me.
6. He wouldn't say that if he ________ it.
7. I ________ on a trip around the world if I won the lottery.
8. I ________ that if I were you.
will not do
would not do
9. If these walls _________ thicker, we wouldn't hear the neighbors.
10. If I were a millionaire, ________ a mansion.
I'm going to buy
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.