OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Prepositions of time 2
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Prepositions of time 2
Answer each question, using the correct preposition of time:
1. Q: When will you be in Toronto?
A: I'll be in Toronto ________ three days.
2. Q: How long do you plan to stay in Los Angeles?
A: I plan to stay in Los Angeles ________ one week.
3. Q: What are the store hours?
A: The store is open ________ 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM.
4. Q: How long has Mary been sick?
A: Mary has been sick ________ Monday.
5. Q: Do you get off work at 7:00 PM?
A: No, I don't get off work ________ 8:00 PM.
6. Q: When will you be able to meet me?
A: I'll be able to meet you ________ 8:00 PM.
7. Q: How long is your break?
A: I have to be back at work ________ 30 minutes.
8. Q: Do you go back to work tomorrow?
A: No, I go back to work ________ Tuesday.
9. Q: Have you been on vacation for three weeks?
A: No, I've been on vacation ________ last Friday.
10. Q: When are you coming back to Texas?
A: I'm coming back ________ the summer.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.