OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Compound adjectives 2
ENGLISH VOCABULARY PRACTICE: Compound adjectives 2
Write the compound adjective (from the list on the right) that best completes each sentence:
1. He is a famous writer. = He is a
2. This is suitable for your diet because it's a
3. New York City is one of the most
cities in the world. There are more than 25,000 people living per square mile in the city.
4. He was supposed to talk for five minutes, but ended up giving a
5. I'm not a fast driver, but I don't like get stuck in
6. The decision was might right before the deadline. = It was a
7. Steve is an
man who will listen to both sides of an argument.
8. Arthur is a
man who will smile to your face, but talk badly about you behind your back.
9. I always dated men with blue eyes, but I married a
10. It's not fair that all my co-workers are going on vacation for three weeks, when I only have a
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.