OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Food/cooking 4
Food/ Cooking 4
1. This ingredient will bring a lot of
) to this dish.
2. Food from other countries is (still) sometimes called
) flavor = strong flavor
4. How long do I have to
) this tea?
5. My doctor told me to cut down on junk food, and to eat
) food instead.
6. Rebecca is trying to
cut out/cut off
) ( = eliminate) meat from her diet.
7. When buying food in a supermarket, it's important to read the
8. You don't have to combine this food with anything. It's delicious on its
9. This is a very time-consuming dish. It requires a lot of preparation and
10. These days, I put low-
) milk in my coffee instead of cream.
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.