OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Traveling/planning a trip 1
Planning a Trip/ Travel
1. We still have to
) a hotel and to buy our plane tickets.
2. I'm leaving tomorrow and I still haven't
) my suitcases.
3. I always get great deals on hotels because my friend is a
4. A "bed and
) is a private home which takes in guests.
5. It is often very expensive to travel during
6. Arranging "
) means arranging a place to stay (like a hotel, guest house, etc.)
7. Travel agents often ask you whether or not you would like to buy traveler's
) tour/holiday is one that includes air, hotel, and often food.
) flight requires a passenger to change from one plane to another.
10. If you lose something at an airport, you should check at the airport's lost-and-
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.