OTHER ESL TOOLS
Planning a Trip/ Travel
1. We still have to
) a hotel and to buy our plane tickets.
2. I'm leaving tomorrow and I still haven't
) my suitcases.
3. I always get great deals on hotels because my friend is a
4. A "bed and
) is a private home which takes in guests.
5. It is often very expensive to travel during
6. Arranging "
) means arranging a place to stay (like a hotel, guest house, etc.)
7. Travel agents often ask you whether or not you would like to buy traveler's
) tour/holiday is one that includes air, hotel, and often food.
) flight requires a passenger to change from one plane to another.
10. If you lose something at an airport, you should check at the airport's lost-and-
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.