OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Mobile phone vocabulary 1
Cell Phones/ Texting/ Mobile
If several answers are acceptable, choose the
1. A ________ is a phone that you have to open in order to talk.
2. I knew it was her because her number ________ on my phone.
3. ________ refers to the amount of time one uses (talks on) a cellphone.
4. I was supposed to meet Bill at the library, but he ________ me that he would be late.
5. How much was your cell phone ________ this month?
6. Every time I write a text message, everything shows up in ________ letters.
7. Using "u" instead of "you" in a text message is an example of ________.
a short word
8. Americans say "cell phone", but people in the United Kingdom say ________.
9. ________ hours are the times when a cell phone user pays a discounted rate for calls.
10. Most cell phone companies limit the number of ________ you can send in a text message.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.