ENGLISH COMPOUND WORDS 1
Choose the best, most grammatically-correct response to complete each of the sentences.
1. The "seventh-inning stretch" is a __________ tradition at baseball games.
2. I'm going there with my __________.
mother in law
3. They provide a wide range of __________ services.
4. She left her daughter in __________.
5. I left you a __________.
6. My brother is the most __________ person that I know.
7. After the __________ of the peace accord, war resumed.
8. She said it as an __________.
9. I saw him at our company __________ last week.
10. He came up with another __________ proposal that confused just about everyone.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.