HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH QUIZ
Pronoun case exercise 2
Choose the correct pronoun case to complete each of the following sentences:
1. It was _________ who suggested we move from Manchester to Liverpool.
2. My sister and __________ have been going to that beach since we were kids.
3. Dad wasn't happy with __________ coming home late at night.
4. It is important to Lisa and __________ that you tell us where you saw Jim.
5. She prefers to remain neutral. __________ choosing one side over the other will just upset everyone.
6. __________ and her mother went to England on vacation.
7. Between you and __________, I think that lawyer is incompetent.
8. Her answers are always wrong. __________, on the other hand, are always correct.
9. __________ talking in class is becoming a problem.
10. The teacher asked Vanessa and __________ if we signed up for the new online course.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.