Articles: A or THE?
Choose whether each sentence requires
Example: He was
best student in the class.
1. Did you see ________ man that I told you about?
2. Did you get ________ birthday card that I sent you?
3. He is ________ very good friend.
4. We ate ________ wonderful meal yesterday.
5. ________ meal that we ate yesterday was wonderful.
6. I have ________ test tomorrow morning.
7. Which shirt do you like? ________ blue one?
8. I have three shirts: a yellow one, an orange one, and ________ black one.
9. You must always tell ________ truth!
10. I cannot understand how ________ person like him can become president.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.