Articles - A or THE? 2
Choose whether each sentence requires
Example: He was
best student in the class.
1. John is ________ best teacher in our school.
2. She has ________ very nice cat.
3. My wife is ________ only person I love.
4. My cousin is ________ police officer.
5. Betty is ________ prettiest girl in our class.
6. There is ________ party at Bill's house tonight.
7. What time are we going to ________ party?
8. Yesterday I saw ________ really good movie.
9. Hurry up! ________ movie starts in 15 minutes!
10. I need to buy ________ new car.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.