Causative form (Active) 1
Fill in the blanks to complete each ACTIVE CAUSATIVE FORM sentence, explaining how you arranged everything.
Example: Jim sent the letter.→I had Jim
1. Tina washed the dishes. → I had Tina
2. Robert told us what happened. → I had Robert
us what happened.
3. Paula sat next to George. → I had Paula
next to George.
4. My mother prepared the appetizers. → I had my mom
5. My brother brought the chairs from the living room. → I had my brother
the chairs from the living room.
6. Steve bought some more soft drinks. → I had Steve
some more soft drinks.
7. Kathy closed the window. → I had Kathy
8. My sister gave everyone a piece of cake. → I had my sister
everyone a piece of cake.
9. Peter asked Steve about his new house. → I had Peter
Steve about his new house.
10. Frank drove everyone home. → I had Frank
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.