Causative form 1 (Mixed)
: There are
basic causative structures - an active one (Example: "I had Mike fix my computer", "I let him go there"), and a passive one (Example: "I had my computer fixed"). It is often used with the following verbs: TO HAVE, TO LET, TO MAKE, TO GET, and a few others.
1. The sunshine made me ________ of our trip to San Diego.
2. I had my hair ________ last night.
3. I'm going to ________ after the concert.
have me picked up
have him to pick me up
have him pick me up
4. He is going to ________ by a specialist.
have repaired his AC
have his AC repaired
have his AC repair
5. Susan had ________.
the windows cleaned
the windows clean
the windows be cleaned
6. I'll let you ________ my car for your road trip to Las Vegas.
7. Hey, do you want me to help you ________?
8. Why don't you ________ with my friends?
let me to go out
let me go out
let me go to
9. I had my wallet ________ yesterday.
10. I had James ________ yesterday.
to fix my door
fix my door
fixed my door
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.