Conditional or Future?
For each of the sentences, choose whether the verb should be in the
tense, or in the
1. Tomorrow I ________ to the movies.
2. If I had a lot of money, I ________ a house in Miami Beach.
3. When I have a lot of money, I ________ a house in Miami Beach.
4. He told me that he ________ come later.
5. If I were you, I ________ a cheaper car insurance policy.
would look for
will look for
6. I ________ my brother tomorrow.
7. I ________ to find someone to fix my air conditioner.
8. She promised me that her father ________ me.
9. The students thought that he ________ their professor.
10. They ________ my car tomorrow.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.