OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
First conditional or second conditional? 1
Complete each of the following conditional sentences with the proper verb tense:
1. If we go to Mexico, you _________ real Mexican food.
2. If you went to Mexico, you _________ real Mexican food.
3. If he _________ more, he'd play better.
4. I ________ you if I hear anything.
5. If the neighbors ________ making noise, I'll call the police.
6. If they ________ this skirt in a smaller size, I'd buy it.
7. I ________ that donut if you don't.
8. He ________ better if he had his glasses.
would be able to see
will be able to see
9. If I end up going, I _________ you.
10. If he ________ more, he'd have bigger muscles.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.