NOUN CLAUSES 3 (Identifying noun clauses)
Choose the proper response to complete each of the following sentences, keeping in mind that some of the sentences below have noun clauses and some do not:
1. Do you know _______________ his book?
where he put
where did he put
2. I can understand _______________ .
how upset are you
how upset you are
How upset are you
How upset you are
4. I can't hear ________________ ?
what are you saying
what you are saying
5. Can you tell me _______________?
where my keys are
where are my keys
6. Where _______________?
my keys are
are my keys
7. Does your brother know if ________________ sell his car?
8. He told the police what ________________?
did he see
9. What _______________?
did he see
10. They can see how disappointed _______________.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.