OTHER ESL TOOLS
READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISES
The new coronavirus is turning Macau into a ghost town
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 3
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. According to the article, what is Macao famous for?
2. Most tourists to Macao come from ________________.
3. Which of the following is NOT true>?
Macao's hotels are currently about half full.
Macao's streets are currently full of toursists.
Macao is a semi-autonomous region.
4. According to the article, has there been a coronovirus outbreak in Macao?
Yes, it's as bad as in Wuhan.
No, the new coronavirus has not taken root in Macao yet.
Yes, but it's not as bad as in Wuhan
5. According to the article, the new coronavirus has infected __________ in mainland China.
tens of thousands
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.