OTHER ESL TOOLS
READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISES
Drop in arrests along the US/Mexican border
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 6
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. How many months in a row has the number of arrests along the border dropped?
2. San Diego has seen a __________________ number of arrests.
3. There were about ________________ arrests in January, 2020, compared to January, 2018.
4. During the migration crisis last year, most of the people arrested were citizens of _______________.
Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador
Colombia and Venezuela
5. Which of the following is NOT true?
Last year saw a lot of illegal migrants crossing into the US.
Last year, there were issues with holding people longer than three days, and overcrowding in immigration facilities.
Tuscon had the highest number of apprehensions last month.
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.