OTHER ESL TOOLS
READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISES
Ban on some polluting fuels
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 15
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. The sale of all coal to customers will be banned by __________
2. Will wood and coal burning stoves also be banned?
Yes, by 2021
Yes, by 2023
3. Why are wet wood and coal being banned?
Because they are not cost-efficient fuels
Because they are too expensive
Because they are the worst source of harmful PM2.5
4. Which of the following is NOT true?
Solid fuels will have to contain sulfur content information.
PM2.5 doesn't affect the lungs.
Bigger pieces of wet wood will have to contain information about how to dry it.
5. When were these plans first announced?
A year ago
A year and a half ago
A couple of years ago
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.