OTHER ESL TOOLS
READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISES
Bedbugs in Paris
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 16
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. When was the last time Paris had a problem with bedbugs?
Ten years ago
Five years ago
2. What is one of the causes of the new influx of bedbugs?
New relaxed laws about renting apartments in Paris
3. The new website dedicated to the problem __________.
tells people how to prevent bedbugs
lists all the problem areas in the city
does not provide a number to call for expert advice
4. When did New York City NOT have a problem with bedbugs?
The 21st century
5. Why are pesticides like DDT no longer used to kill bedbugs?
Because there are better, more effective pesticides now
Because they did not work
Because these types of chemicals have been banned for being too dangerous to humans
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.