Cutting trees to build cars in Germany
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 17
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. The new Tesla factory is scheduled to be built near __________.
2. Has the Tesla factory been give final planning approval?
The article doesn't say
3. How much forested land is scheduled to be cut down to build the factory?
4. The Federation of German Industries _________.
voiced concern about the environmental impact of the new factory
issued a statement that the new ruling will be bad for business
welcomed the new ruling allowing the factory to be built
5. The factory in Germany will be Tesla's __________ in Europe.
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.